Capella BSN4012 Unit 7 dq 1 & dq 2
- Patient or client safety is a key consideration for nurse professionals. The care nurses provide should be centered on the patient. With this in mind, consider the following scenario: As a nurse manager, you discover that one of your experienced nurses has been signing out patient medications and administering the medications early to the patients to keep from falling behind in her work.
To complete this discussion, respond to the following prompts:
Need Help Writing an Essay?
Tell us about your assignment and we will find the best writer for your projectGet Help Now!
- Based on your experiences as a registered nurse, do you believe this nurse is creating a risk management issue?
- Do the nurse’s actions violate a patient safety goal?
- As a nurse manager, how do you handle the situation? Support your position with references from at least two peer-reviewed journals.
Your initial posting should be at least 150 words, and you must make reference to the work of another writer (either as a quotation, paraphrase, or summary) to provide support for your ideas. The source can be the course text, another relevant book, any assigned readings, or an article you find on your own through the Capella library. When you incorporate the other writer’s ideas in your work, use APA citation style to give credit to that writer. Remember that an APA citation includes both the in-text citation (the author’s last name and the year of publication) and the full reference for the source.
Review the posts of your fellow learners and respond to at least one. Your response post should be at least 75 words. In your response, you must do one or more of the following:
- Ask a probing question.
- Offer a suggestion.
- Elaborate on a particular point.
- Provide an alternative opinion supported with scholarly references.
Riverbend City – Patient Safety Mission
- To complete this discussion:
- Refer to the simulation, Riverbend City: Patient Safety Mission,in this unit’s studies. Then respond to the following prompts:
- For each scene of the mission, what safety issues did you observe?
- What strategies could have been used to prevent these issues from happening?
- What possible outcomes might have resulted from these issues?
Respond to two of your peers. Did they miss any safety issues that you observed? What are the benefits and limitations of the strategies they have suggested? What additional outcomes might be possible?
Use proper APA format for citations and references, where appropriate
Buy an Essay Online from Professional Assignment Writers. All our papers are written from scratch. We work on all types of assignments -irrespective of their difficulty or academic level. We handle small and medium sized papers, a few pages long essays, research papers, as well as full-scale dissertations/theses and coursework.