Electronic Health Care Records
Today’s healthcare organizations are challenged with multiple projects occurring simultaneously. Electronic health record implementation is a long-term commitment of financial, physical, and human resources. One aspect of this implementation project is workflow analysis: the transition from paper-based documentation to using technology for all aspects of managing patient information poses a significant change and often challenges to how busy clinicians work. A third component of a large-scale technology project could be the implementation of a patient portal.
Need Help Writing an Essay?
Tell us about your assignment and we will find the best writer for your projectGet Help Now!
In a 3- to 5-page essay, respond to the following:
- Explain the differences between electronic health record implementation, adoption, and optimization.
- Explain the concept of an electronic health record migration path.
- Discuss how the electronic health record is not a single application or computer device, but a complex set of software and hardware.
- Define workflow analysis and explain the steps necessary when attempting to complete a workflow redesign within a departmental area (you may choose any department within a healthcare organization).
- Describe the benefits a patient portal will bring to patients in a healthcare organization. Describe why patient portals are becoming more popular and how health informatics professionals can help in their management.
Use outside sources to support your responses as needed. The CSU-Global Library is a great place to find these sources! Complete your 3- to 5-page response in Microsoft Word using Times New Roman or a similar font, 12 point, double-spaced. Your paper should be formatted according to CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirements, with any sources and references properly cited.
Buy an Essay Online from Professional Assignment Writers. All our papers are written from scratch. We work on all types of assignments -irrespective of their difficulty or academic level. We handle small and medium sized papers, a few pages long essays, research papers, as well as full-scale dissertations/theses and coursework.