William Smaile is a 65-year-old man who presents to his general practitioner’s office with complaint of right forearm swelling, redness, and pain. He was recently discharged from the hospital where he had been receiving intravenous antibiotics for a respiratory infection.
Need Help Writing an Essay?
Tell us about your assignment and we will find the best writer for your projectGet Help Now!
- Pain level is a 5/10 location = right forearm, aching
- Retired foreman at a local industrial plant
- Vital signs: BP 150/68, T 37 degrees Centigrade, P 80, R 16
- Swelling and reddened right forearm, warm to touch
- + pulses, brachial and radial (R)
- +2 capillary refill fingers right hand
- What other assessments should be included for this patient?
- From your readings, what is the most probable cause of the swelling?
- What is your nursing diagnosis?
- What would be included in the nursing care plan?
- What interventions might be included in the plan of care for this patient?
Buy an Essay Online from Professional Assignment Writers. All our papers are written from scratch. We work on all types of assignments -irrespective of their difficulty or academic level. We handle small and medium sized papers, a few pages long essays, research papers, as well as full-scale dissertations/theses and coursework.